New Website!: We are pleased to announce the launch of the new website for the Town of Big Bend! Our goal is to provide our residents and visitors an easy way to access information. The user-friendly content is well organized so you can easily navigate the site to find the information you’re looking for. The website will always be up to date with current and valuable information. Please be patient with us while we are still in the process of making some improvements! 

Recent notices

Upcoming events

Subscribe to Receive City Updates

*Sign up here to receive ALL notifications for News, Agendas, Minutes, & Packets. If you don’t want to receive ALL notifications please visit the Subscribe to Updates page to be able to select notifications for specific categories.

Find the answers you need!

Does the Town accept credit card payments?
No, tax payments must be paid by check payable to the Town of Big Bend.
Where do I vote?
You will vote at the Big Bend Town Hall, N1195 Hwy 40, New Auburn  54757.  The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Do I need a Building Permit?
Yes, most projects will require a Town Building Permit and possibly a Rusk County Land Use Permit.  New homes will start with a Driveway Permit from the Town and then continue to Rusk County for the Sanitary Permit, Erosion Control Permit and Land Use Permit.  Once those are all obtained you may call the Big Bend Building Inspector for inspections and contact the Big Bend Clerk/Treasurer for your Building Permit.