Do I need a Building Permit?

Yes, most projects will require a Town Building Permit and possibly a Rusk County Land Use Permit.  New homes will start with a Driveway Permit from the Town and then continue to Rusk County for the Sanitary Permit, Erosion Control Permit and Land Use Permit.  Once those are all obtained you may call the Big Bend Building Inspector for inspections and contact the Big Bend Clerk/Treasurer for your Building Permit.